Audio for Webinars– 5 Things to Know
The Five Things You Must Know about Webinar Audio is a PDF file, published May, 2012, and written by Mike Agron, Executive Webinar Producer and co-founder of WebAttract, which makes webinar solutions.
Table of Contents includes
- How to Create a Positive Audio Impression
- How to Maximize Your Audience’s Audio Experience
- Pay Attention to Environmental Sound Considerations
- Coach Your Presenters to Shine and Sound Like a Broadcaster
- The Importance of the Sound Check
One takeaway from this in Adobe Connect is to always use the audio setup wizard before you run a meeting. This is part of the checklist for running an Adobe Connect meeting, available from this website.