The goal of these steps is to prepare you for the experience of attending a “webinar” or virtual meeting conducted via Adobe Connect. You can view the PDF: Student Checklist Adobe Connect. The 15-minute screencast that follows is a visual checklist adapted from the written PDF. Please budget at least 15 minutes to view it in its entirety.
- Start an Adobe Connect Meeting with Phone Conferencing Launch an Adobe Connect meeting and set its preferences to include audio (telephone) conferencing.
- Logging Into Adobe Connect for the First Time Watch the two and a half-minute screencast which gives a general orientation to an Adobe Connect account.
- Set Up Phone Conferencing, one-time only If you are an Adobe Connect meeting host, you have the ability to set up phone conferencing. This is a one-time only procedure. Care must be taken to schedule your phone conference so as not to conflict with others in your College. See the screencast (2 minutes 25 seconds) and download the written instructions in ...
- Canvas for Instructors This page may serve as just-in-time professional development to orient new instructors to Canvas. Scroll down after viewing the orientation for presentations on using the Canvas gradebook, and its companion, the speedgrader. The Canvas Gradebook, and the Speedgrader Recent Posts
- Canvas Studio (Arc Video) Overview Canvas Studio (previously “Arc Video”) is a service that combines media and conversation in a way that builds social engagement with video in Canvas. For faculty, Arc fits well with assignments in creating the ability to assess student videos, creating meaningful discussions, and other collaborative/cooperative learning activities. Watch the preview video: This video may require you ...
- Holding Effective Classroom Discussions, a Classroom Conversion Presentation Dr. Shannon Brown, Assistant Professor in the College of Business and Health Administration, provides an in-depth and pedagogically detailed overview of how she holds classroom discussions that spur critical thinking among her students. Recorded April 1, 2016. Classroom Conversion with Shannon Brown on Teaching with Discussions from Academic Technology on Vimeo.
- How to Post a Calendar Event to the USF Portal The following screencast walks you through the steps of posting an event to the calendar available in the MyUSF Portal.
- Transcribe audio file to text: Cost? Nothing. Transcribe audio file to text: Cost? Nothing.