Navigate by clicking on any of the links, or use the search tools to select a category or topic that relates to your interests.
Articles listed by Date, or choose Search at right
- Tips for shooting demonstrations. February 16, 2016
- How to Submit a Document to a Turnitin-enabled Assignment December 16, 2015
- Explore Canvas Groups September 3, 2015
- Get authenticated into Google Drive at USF September 3, 2015
- Mute my microphone in Adobe Connect July 31, 2015
Articles alphabetized by title. Use the search field to find a specific article.For Students
- New to Adobe Connect: PHONE CONFERENCING! June 25, 2019 USF implemented during the summer a new (and long-awaited) phone conferencing feature in Adobe Connect. For meetings that are set up for phone conferencing, users may call into an 800 number, enter a participant code, and join the meeting with ...
- Submit an Assignment in Canvas, Basics April 6, 2016 Follow the steps shown in the screencast for submitting a document or other work to an assignment in Canvas.
- Submitting a “Turnitin” Assignment April 6, 2016 Turnitin is the application in Canvas that checks your work for originality (and plagiarism). Here are special instructions for submitting a document to a Turnitin-enabled assignment.
- Tips for shooting demonstrations. February 16, 2016 For videos that involve the demonstration of how to do “something”, whether it be working with technology or showing ingredients for a recipe, you will need to consider close-ups to achieve the objective. A two-person operation, a camera operator and ...
- View a Basic Orientation to Canvas (for students) April 1, 2016 Canvas will switch to a new view effective May 16th, 2016. Here is an orientation, with tips for navigation. Below the orientation video are additional orientations that you can open on this page. Click on any of the following titles to ...