Navigate by clicking on any of the links, or use the search tools to select a category or topic that relates to your interests.
Articles listed by Date, or choose Search at right
- Get Oriented to the New Canvas UI March 29, 2016
- How to Participate in a Web Conference in Canvas (Using BigBlueButton) March 24, 2016
- Tips for shooting demonstrations. February 16, 2016
- How to Submit a Document to a Turnitin-enabled Assignment December 16, 2015
- Explore Canvas Groups September 3, 2015
Articles alphabetized by title. Use the search field to find a specific article.For Students
- New to Adobe Connect: PHONE CONFERENCING! June 25, 2019 USF implemented during the summer a new (and long-awaited) phone conferencing feature in Adobe Connect. For meetings that are set up for phone conferencing, users may call into an 800 number, enter a participant code, and join the meeting with ...
- Record Your Webcam to Canvas Studio from a Laptop April 24, 2020 To record yourself presenting via webcam to Canvas Studio, you must be using a laptop with a webcam built-in and a microphone, or from a desktop computer that is equipped with webcam and mic accessories. The steps are simple, and ...
- Submit an Assignment in Canvas, Basics April 6, 2016 Follow the steps shown in the screencast for submitting a document or other work to an assignment in Canvas.
- Submitting a “Turnitin” Assignment April 6, 2016 Turnitin is the application in Canvas that checks your work for originality (and plagiarism). Here are special instructions for submitting a document to a Turnitin-enabled assignment.
- Tips for shooting demonstrations. February 16, 2016 For videos that involve the demonstration of how to do “something”, whether it be working with technology or showing ingredients for a recipe, you will need to consider close-ups to achieve the objective. A two-person operation, a camera operator and ...