Navigate by clicking on any of the links, or use the search tools to select a category or topic that relates to your interests.
Articles listed by Date, or choose Search at right
- How to Post a Calendar Event to the USF Portal October 4, 2019
- How to Submit a Video to a Canvas Assignment with Canvas Studio September 11, 2019
- An Infographic to Avoid Plagiarism August 6, 2019
- New to Adobe Connect: PHONE CONFERENCING! June 25, 2019
- Embedding an internet graphic into the Canvas Content Editor February 20, 2019
Articles alphabetized by title. Use the search field to find a specific article.For Students
- An Infographic to Avoid Plagiarism August 6, 2019 Refer to the infographic below on how to make your work original with appropriate citations that avoid the dangers of plagiarism in violation of academic integrity.
- Checking Grades in Canvas April 6, 2016 For students, the following screencast shows you how to navigate to grades for both the whole course and for individual assignments, using a hypothetical student, “John Adams” as a tour guide of sorts.
- Compressing your video on your smart phone February 10, 2017 Note: Previous information that stated you could upload your video to Canvas from your smartphone was wrong. Students do not yet have that right. These amended directions will show you that compressing your video on your phone to a manageable ...
- DocViewer in Canvas September 18, 2017 The “DocViewer” is the tool that enables instructors to annotate students papers, submitted as assignments, using the SpeedGrader. See the 2-minute demonstration.
- Embedding an internet graphic into the Canvas Content Editor February 20, 2019 There is a way to place an internet graphic (or video) in a Canvas page that makes it easier to view for students and instructors. Using the “embed” command accomplishes this, as shown in the screencast that follows. The screencast ...