Our vision is to help USF become a global leader in the use of academic technology
The Department of Academic Technology helps academic programs become global leaders in instructional technology through pedagogical innovation, course development processes, classroom technology support services, and continuous quality improvement.
Our team has over 50 years of experience in academic technology with USF. We provide support and training with Canvas and IDEA, online course development or revision, exposure to innovative techno-pedagogical strategies, and assessment of student learning outcomes.
Dean of Teaching & Learning Outcomes
Assessment, Outcomes, Teaching, Learning
Learning Technologies Specialist
Canvas, IDEA, Migrations, ETS for graduating seniors, Support
C. Andrew Glenn
Quality Matters, Course Design & Review for Continuous Improvement, Portfolios for Students & Faculty,
Online faculty development, digital literacy and fluency, innovation coaching, live streaming, webinar coordination
DAT collaborates with a number of USF partners to create positive student learning experiences.
Contact us for collaboration and support services at DAT@stfrancis.edu or (815) 740-5080.
Contact Our Office Differently
- Upload a Video with Canvas Studio to Canvas Course Content (and add CC’s) January 21, 2020
- Record Narration to PowerPoint and Export to Video January 17, 2020
- Creating a Quiz for Canvas in Word, Formatting January 15, 2020
- Record narration to Powerpoint and Publish as Video to Microsoft Stream January 2, 2020
- Canvas Gradebook, 2020 December 18, 2019