Our vision is to help USF become a global leader in the use of academic technology
The Department of Academic Technology helps academic programs become global leaders in instructional technology through pedagogical innovation, course development processes, classroom technology support services, and continuous quality improvement.
Our team has over 50 years of experience in academic technology with USF. We provide support and training with Canvas and IDEA, online course development or revision, exposure to innovative techno-pedagogical strategies, and assessment of student learning outcomes.
Dean of Teaching & Learning Outcomes
Assessment, Outcomes, Teaching, Learning
Learning Technologies Specialist
Canvas, IDEA, Migrations, ETS for graduating seniors, Support
C. Andrew Glenn
Quality Matters, Course Design & Review for Continuous Improvement, Portfolios for Students & Faculty,
Online faculty development, digital literacy and fluency, innovation coaching, live streaming, webinar coordination
DAT collaborates with a number of USF partners to create positive student learning experiences.
Contact us for collaboration and support services at DAT@stfrancis.edu or (815) 740-5080.
Contact Our Office Differently
- Can a Student Watch a (YouTube) Video in Canvas for Credit? YES! September 11, 2019
- How to Submit a Video to a Canvas Assignment with Canvas Studio September 11, 2019
- Assessment Plan September 9, 2019
- Keynote to Faculty on dealing with “difficult and demanding” students September 5, 2019
- Does your Adobe Connect Meeting have phone (audio) conferencing? August 28, 2019