Navigate by clicking on any of the links, or use the search tools to select a category or topic that relates to your interests.
Articles listed by Date, or choose Search at right
- Going Full Screen with Powerpoints and Desktop Displays in Adobe Connect August 17, 2016
- Checking Grades in Canvas April 6, 2016
- Submitting a “Turnitin” Assignment April 6, 2016
- Submit an Assignment in Canvas, Basics April 6, 2016
- View a Basic Orientation to Canvas (for students) April 1, 2016
Articles alphabetized by title. Use the search field to find a specific article.For Students
- Explore Canvas Groups September 3, 2015 Your Canvas instructor can assign you to groups of students for collaborative learning purposes. The short screencast will get you oriented to Canvas Groups.
- Get authenticated into Google Drive at USF September 3, 2015 Get authenticated into Google Drive at USF, before you begin work on a Google Document, for single or collaborative purposes with others, at USF. The screencast shows you how.
- Get Oriented to the New Canvas UI March 29, 2016 By now you may have heard that Canvas will be changing over to a colorful new user interface on May 16, 2016. And that is inevitable. But it’s got some notable features including flatter navigation (not as much clicking), alerts ...
- Going Full Screen with Powerpoints and Desktop Displays in Adobe Connect August 17, 2016 Participants attending an Adobe Connect can enlarge a Powerpoint or desktop display to full screen size, without disturbing others who are attending the meeting, and then restore the display to its normal size, by toggling a simple switch in the ...
- How to Participate in a Web Conference in Canvas (Using BigBlueButton) March 24, 2016 Students in Canvas may join a web conference (a/k/a “webinar”), or create one in student groups, using “BigBlueButton” a web conferencing solution in Canvas. The following screencast shows how, and is supplemented with written instructions in a PDF.