Navigate by clicking on any of the links, or use the search tools to select a category or topic that relates to your interests.
Articles listed by Date, or choose Search at right
- An Infographic to Avoid Plagiarism August 6, 2019
- New to Adobe Connect: PHONE CONFERENCING! June 25, 2019
- Embedding an internet graphic into the Canvas Content Editor February 20, 2019
- DocViewer in Canvas September 18, 2017
- Compressing your video on your smart phone February 10, 2017
Articles alphabetized by title. Use the search field to find a specific article.For Students
- Embedding an internet graphic into the Canvas Content Editor February 20, 2019 There is a way to place an internet graphic (or video) in a Canvas page that makes it easier to view for students and instructors. Using the “embed” command accomplishes this, as shown in the screencast that follows. The screencast ...
- Explore Canvas Groups September 3, 2015 Your Canvas instructor can assign you to groups of students for collaborative learning purposes. The short screencast will get you oriented to Canvas Groups.
- Get authenticated into Google Drive at USF September 3, 2015 Get authenticated into Google Drive at USF, before you begin work on a Google Document, for single or collaborative purposes with others, at USF. The screencast shows you how.
- Get Oriented to the New Canvas UI March 29, 2016 By now you may have heard that Canvas will be changing over to a colorful new user interface on May 16, 2016. And that is inevitable. But it’s got some notable features including flatter navigation (not as much clicking), alerts ...
- Going Full Screen with Powerpoints and Desktop Displays in Adobe Connect August 17, 2016 Participants attending an Adobe Connect can enlarge a Powerpoint or desktop display to full screen size, without disturbing others who are attending the meeting, and then restore the display to its normal size, by toggling a simple switch in the ...