How To… ?
- Converting old videos to web-ready formats using “Handbrake”
- Free video editor may solve instructor’s media needs
- How to Post a Calendar Event to the USF Portal
- Transcribe audio file to text: Cost? Nothing.
- Protected: Illustrating Statistical Hypothesis Testing
- Introducing “Films on Demand” in Canvas
- Can a Student Watch a (YouTube) Video in Canvas for Credit? YES!
- How to Submit a Video to a Canvas Assignment with Canvas Studio
- Assessment Plan
- Keynote to Faculty on dealing with “difficult and demanding” students
There are no upcoming events at this time.
academic integrity Accessibility adobe connect arc video Assessment assignments audio BigBlueButton bluetooth Canvas Canvas Studio cc closed captions commons Deadlines Differentiated Assignments digital fluency digital literacy editing embed engagement groups in-video quizzes layouts learning glass lecture capture MyUSF Portal originality phone conferencing plagiarism portal Powerpoint Revolabs sound Students Sway Teaching Techno-Pedagogy TechSmith Relay tips Turnitin video webinars wireless xTag